I love to read these types of posts because I want to see if they are accurate or not, and well this one is quite accurate. As many of you know by reading my posts I am single like a dollar bill, and I struggle in my realationshits. Anywhoo I thought I would share this post and give my own personal opinion because what my blog be if I didn’t give my own opinion. So lets get to it.
- She’ll be the toughest nut to crack and her walls will be built up the highest. Because for so long they were just that: her walls.So finding space for someone else is going to be hard for her, its going to be a challenge.
These walls man they are my comfort zone. This world I created its all I know. For me to just add someone to my world and potentially mess it up..I cringe at the thought
2. A girl who is used to being on her own will probably say (at one point or another) that she “doesn’t need you.” She’ll spout variations of “I can do it myself”s and “Don’t worry about it”s. Just because realistically she probably doesn’t need you doesn’t mean she doesn’t want you.
No forreal tho I can do this. I got it. But every once in awhile I will break down and get weak and take help. Taking help from someone is embarrassing it almost makes me look weak in a sense. In my mind if you say “Do you need help” I’m gonna say no but if you wanna do something for me I would rather it be a surprise. I want you to want to do things for me.
3. Just because she can walk the road alone doesn’t mean she wouldn’t enjoy your company.
I like walking this road alone I can do what I want when I want where I want, but who doesn’t like company sometimes. I don’t need anybody next to me I prefer to be myself anyways but just to have someones presence would be nice, sometimes.
4. But there will also be the fear that if she does let you in, does trust you, that she’ll stop being comfortable on her own and only start to be comfortable with you
What if I become comfortable with you..telling you my fears..my dreams..what makes me happy..what makes me smile..
5. What do I do if they leave?
I think this is the hardest part of it all. What I deal with the most. They ALWAYS leave. It never fails. No matter how much I keep my guard up I let it down, let that person in, and then they leave. Guess who is left to pick up the pieces? Deal with the heart break? Cries in the middle of the night? Blames them self for the person leaving?
What It Means To Love A Girl Who Is Used To Being On Her Own